A virtual SEZ is one where export oriented units (EOUs) can avail of benefits...
- Pressure increases with depth.
- Liquid exerts lateral pressure.
- Lateral pressure in a liquid increases with depth.
- Pressure on any point within liquid at rest, acts equally in all directions.
- Pressure of a liquid depends on the density of the liquid.
- Liquid pressure acts uniformly on any area.
- Thrust on the base of a vessel containing the liquid depends on the depth and area of the base.
- Liquid at rest stands at the same height in communicating vessels.