Reduction in the nature of domestic currency by government to improve BOP situation is devaluation...
As a senior member of User Experience (UX) Practice team at Impetus, you will collaborate with clients, internal product teams, UI engineers, user experience designers, and visual designers to deliver best of class user interfaces for web, mobile and tablets. Our objective is to deliver highly engaging and elegant user interfaces using latest web technologies and frameworks, design patterns and best practices for multiple project engagements (including customer projects and internal IP development initiatives)
- Collaborate with clients and internal product teams to understand their expectations and requirements.
- Define the overall, multi-tier application architecture, select appropriate web technologies, frameworks, components, tools, design patterns and best practices to be used for new project engagements.
- Proactively identify architectural gaps and weaknesses, and recommend appropriate solutions for existing project engagements.
- Collaborate with, lead, coach, mentor and direct a team of UI engineers, user experience designers, and visual designers to deliver best of class user interfaces for web, mobile and tablets.
- Define and establish coding standards.
- Provide functional/non-functional, design, and code reviews.
- Identify and evolve common tools stack, design and develop reusable frameworks / components with an aim to standardize and accelerate user interface development across various user interface development projects.
- Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
- Research and implement new / emerging web technologies and frameworks to improve user experience and UI engineering productivity
- At least 12 years of web-based software development experience in a fast-paced environment, working through all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Expert level knowledge on web / enterprise application architecture principles, design patterns and programming practices using front end web technologies.
- Expert level understanding of UI best practices, design patterns provided/leveraged by various UI frameworks, their usage application in various scenarios.
- Proficiency in application of object oriented concepts in UI development.
- Experience in developing applications using responsive web design.
- Knowledge of data visualization libraries (D3, JIT etc.).
- Experience in any of the following server-side technologies – Java/J2EE, Node.js, PHP
- Prior experience with agile methodologies and Scrum practices, including continuous integration and TDD, is a plus.
- Experience of working in offshore development model and capable of presenting the design and architecture to client CTOs and CEOs.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Committed for timely and effective Deliverables.
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Team-oriented, meticulous, rigorous, attention to details, strong customer focus.
B.E / B. Tech, Masters/Post Graduates (preferably IT/ CS) , MCA
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Technical Architect
Desired Candidate Profile
PG – MCA – Computers, M.Tech – Any Specialization, Computers
Recruiter Name:HR Team-Impetus
Contact Company:Impetus Infotech ( India ) Pvt. Ltd.