A virtual SEZ is one where export oriented units (EOUs) can avail of benefits...
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED
- Gravity is the force which pulls all bodies towards the centre of the earth, keeps the planet revolving around the sun in definite path and is responsible for the weight of all objects.
- A falling body accelerates under the influence of gravity.
- Different masses, fall to the ground together, because acceleration due to gravity is same for all objects.
- Every particle in the universe attracts every other particle with a force F which depends on the masses m1 and m2 of he interacting particles and on their separation r. Greater the masses and smaller the separation, greater is the force of attraction. It is called Gravitational Force.
- Gravity is a special form of Gravitational Force, in which the interacting bodies are the earth and any other object.
- The value of acceleration due to gravity, ie, g increases with height and depth.
- The radius of the earth is slightly more at the equator than at the poles. So, g is less at the equator than at the poles. So, artificial satellites are launched from the places near or on the equator.